Thursday, December 29, 2011

I know, I know...totally breaking the rules

I always tell my students to follow the rules, but here I am breaking the infamous blogging rules. My students would have a field day if they knew I was a rule breaker. This is my 3rd post. I'm sorry. I promise no more after this!
I just HAD to spotlight a new and upcoming blog.


SPOTLIGHT PLEASE...


Erika over at the honey bunch has started a new blog. Please go and check it out. It's called The Best Endings and its dedicated to books. I'm sold. I'm looking forward to helping Erika out with this new adventure. Literature both inside and outside of the classroom ranks high in my beliefs.

Rock it Erika! Way to go.

6 Bucket Fillers:

Holly said...

I'm excited too!!!!!! I'm going to help out as well...I'll be the _____________{fill in the blank} for Dummies version! ;)

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

~Stephanie said...

Oh no! There are blogging rules??? OY, I need to get versed on these. I LOVE your post about your library. Fantastic.

Your newest follower,
~Stephanie
Teaching in Room 6

Stacy said...

I gave a little shout out on my blog to my fellow contributors over on The Best Endings!

Happy New Year!
Stacy
2nd Grade Paradise

Unknown said...

So excited for this new blog and I'm now your newest follower :)

❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure

Anonymous said...

I visited The Best Endings and it is fabulous!!! I'm your newest follower from the K Expo Linky. Hope you'll visit my blog sometime.

Erika said...

I'm telling...you're a rule breaker! ;) Thanks for the shout out about the new blog. Sometimes rules are made to be broken!

2B Honey Bunch
The Best Endings

Post a Comment