Saturday, January 28, 2012

Newsletters....a must!

Yes, I'm alive if anyone was wondering. I haven't posted in a week and I'm feeling like a terrible blogger. 


Of course we all know how important parent communication is. To stay in touch with my parents I send home a weekly newsletter that keeps my parents informed with what is occurring at campus and in our classroom. Naturally it's nautical themed to accompany my classroom theme. :) Sadly, not all teachers have their own newsletters/ways of staying in touch with parents. To help bridge the gap between school and home I'm posting a sample of my newsletter. 


Click on the photo for the pdf version.

To get more ideas from the fab blogging world, link up (This is my 1st linky party *cheers*) and share what you do to keep your parents informed. 

*The link up button is at the very bottom of this post.*


Off to go do the dishes. YUCK. 

3 Bucket Fillers:

Miss Smartie Pants said...

*BIG WAVES* I tagged you over at my blog (: Come over for a visit ! Kylie (:

Miss Foote said...

I tagged you too and can't wait to link up to this party.

http://chickadeejubilee.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag.html

Laurie
Chickadee Jubilee

Anonymous said...

I'm really being pushed to do a better job communicating with my parents. I just envision more paperwork to do. Give me some ideas on how quickly you churn your's out? How much planning goes into your news letter?

Post a Comment