Thursday, January 19, 2012

Intense is an understatement

This Mimio Contest is CRAZY! People are going voting nuts. One second I'm losing and then within hours winning. I have employed coworkers, family, friends (including blogging ones), parents of my kids, and even my students; however, the competition is pretty stiff. 


Once again...any help with this is GREATLY appreciated!


I'm the multiple meaning words lesson.

Off to go bake brownies for my kiddos. They have an AR goal for every quarter. Those who accomplish their goal get to have lunch with me and share a special treat. Tomorrow is our AR luncheon day. 

And finally....I smell 100 followers in the near future. Already thinking of what my giveaway will be. I'm excited! Night friends. 

6 Bucket Fillers:

Journey of a Substitute Teacher (Ms. T) said...

I voted! Good luck!


Journey of a Substitute Teacher

Kristen said...

I voted, best of luck! Your activity looks excellent!
Kristen

Unknown said...

I voted! You're in the lead!

Miss DeCarbo said...

I just voted for you! :) Yay for you - in the lead!! Good luck. :)


I'm having a $10 Scrappin Doodles Giveaway on my blog. Hope you can come over and enter to win. :)

Second Grade Sugar and Spice

Natalie said...

I voted! You are in the lead (atleast for now!)...hope it stays that way! Good luck!!!

Mmmm...brownies! Mind sending some of those to your northern neighbor? I would kill for some chocolate right now....

Have a great weekend!!!

Natalie
Teachery Tidbits

Mandy said...

Just voted and you are at the lead at 55%! Congrats!!!!!!!
Mandy
http://mandys-tips-4-teachers.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment