Sunday, March 4, 2012

Awards I don't deserve

I am a terrible blogger. These past few weeks I have had NO time to comment on other people's blogs, comment on the comments I receive and post every day. I'm feeling like a blog loser.


I felt even worse when I read through my comments and realized several people had given me awards this week. :( I am so grateful. How sweet to think of this terrible, loser blogger. 


Natalie over at Teachery Tidbits gave me the One Lovely Blog Award. She is so fabulous! Please check out her blog. She teaches 1st grade and has AWESOME resources.



Julie over at 

Photobucket
 also gave me the One Lovely Blog Award. Julie, you rock! Julie teaches 3rd grade (same as me). Her bulletin boards are precious. Thanks again Julie!

and finally, Ashley and Erica from 


Fit for First Grade
gave me the Liebster Award. Thanks guys! I'm so glad you did because then I discovered your adorable blog! I'm your newest follower!

Where's my award for "Worst Blogger Ever?" I really should have been given that.

I spent 7 hours yesterday editing and putting together my kids' "mixed up fairy tales" movies. Now I'm burning 18 copies which is taking FOREVER!! If only there were 45 hours in a day. Their excitement tomorrow will reassure me that it was all worth it. :)


0 Bucket Fillers:

Post a Comment