Sunday, July 1, 2012

I'm baaaaaack....

Oh my goodness, I hope I remember how to post a post....it's been a long time. Things have been crazy...let's see...school got out (tears). I had a WONDERFUL group this past year and we were a tight family. Three days later I started summer school, which ends this Friday. Mark and I also moved to a bigger place. We are finally settled in and all is good. I'm writing this post on my brand new iPad. :) *giggles* My fabulous parents help fund my new friend as an end of the year gift. I'm in love. Like seriously...in love. Please tell me there are others that feel the same way. Well I'm keeping this short and sweet. I have to get back into posting everyday. I truly miss it. Take care!

6 Bucket Fillers:

Natalie said...

Yay, we missed you!

Natalie
TeacheryTidbits

Unknown said...

I am glad you are returning to the blogging world! I am also teaching summer school but my last day isn't until July 19th! Thanks for commenting on my blog and I am excited to find a fellow blogger here in sunny Florida!
Shannon

Jessica said...

Love your blog! You have so many great ideas!

I have given you an award...come on over and check it out!

Jessica
The Polka-dotted Teacher

Unknown said...

IUh oh! I was coming by to say I gave you an award too!! You must be awesome!
Dianne
Hopelessly Devoted to Teaching

Jessica Ann Stanford said...

Congrats!! A bigger place and an iPad?! whoot whoot!

Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class
I hope that you'll join me for my giveaway ♥

Unknown said...

Hi Tanya,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and guess what....I am your 200th follower congrats and your amazing blog.
Hugs and happy teaching,
Laura

Post a Comment