Friday, April 6, 2012

Testing and a freebie

We are 5 school days away from the FCAT (a standardized test we must take in Florida and our 3rd graders HAVE to pass in order to be promoted). As I'm sure you can imagine, tension is high right now. I haven't slept a full night's sleep in about a week, but I am determined to keep the spirits high in my classroom.


Last year I decorated my room in a football theme before our big test. The kids really enjoyed it. We called ourselves "Team V" and my kiddos banned together in true team spirit to support and encourage each other for the FCAT. 


This year I continued with tradition. We decorated team jerseys and hung them from our ceiling. Go Team V!



We also created football players to match our theme. These came out A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. I got the template from "A Cupcake for the Teacher" over at TN.
Check her stuff out...her items are fabulous! 


I put the team jersey in my TN shop for FREE. Click on the photo below to access the template. Enjoy! :) 










1 Bucket Fillers:

Holly said...

Thanks for the template!!!!

Everything did turn out so cute.

AND...I tagged you. {sorry} If you don't have time - no big deal.

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Post a Comment